• DC TIG Features: Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials.
• DC inverter for TIG with advanced inverter technology to optimize arc performance. Improved TIG Starting. Now starts DC(-) to maintain a sharp tungsten.
• AC TIG Features: Extended AC balance (25–75%) controls the amount of oxide cleaning, which is essential for high quality welds on aluminum.
• Advance squarewave, fast freezing puddle, deep penetration and fast travel speeds.
• Frequency (0.5–200 Hz) controls the width of the arc cone and the force of the arc.
• Thermal overload protection with indicator light helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked. ➢ 350 amps @ 60% duty cycle is the highest output rating in this machine class.
PULSE TIG (GTAW-P)
TIG 350ADP Machine Only Includes:
• TIG 350ADP
• 6M WP18 TIG TORCH.
• 2.5M work cable and clamp.
|MODEL TIG 350ADP
|Power Voltage||3 Phase AC415V ±15% 50/60Hz|
MMA Output: 30-350A
Max. OCV: 70VDC
|Cleaning Width Range||