The inverter VT-215P offers much more than you would expect from a welder this size. Weighing in at just under 9kg the Inverter VT-215P is no lightweight contender. It packs the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites. It can operate from a portable generator.
- DC inverter for TIG with advanced inverter technology to optimize arc performance.
- Improved TIG Starting. Now starts DC(-) to maintain a sharp tungsten.
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- 200 amps @ 60% duty cycle is the highest output rating in this machine class.
- Inverter-based, DC power source has a simple-to-use operator interface providing only the necessary controls in a compact machine.
- Built-in pulsing functions
Processes :DC TIG (GTAW)
VT-215P Machine Only Includes:
Light Industrial Applications
1 Phase AC240V ±15%
Max. OCV: 42VDC