- Flexible Multi-Process Capability Including stick, DC TIG, MIG, flux-cored welding and carbon arc gouging with up to a 8mm carbon.
- Voltage control gives you the flexibility to manually set the machine when welding aluminum, stainless steel, or anytime you want to set your own parameters on mild steel.
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light helps prevent machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- Inverter-based, DC power source has a simple-to-use operator interface providing only the necessary controls in a compact machine.
- Digital voltmeter and ammeter are easy to read.
- High efficiency (85%) and high power factor (0.93)
SA 5500i Machine Only Includes:
Heavy Industrial Applications
Fabrication and Construction
Refineries and Foundries
Pressure Tank/Vessel Fabrication
|MODEL SA5500i CC/CV
|Power Voltage||3 Phase AC415V ±15%
Max. OCV: 75VDC
|Wire Feed Speed